Co-Active Leader in the Field is not about leading a project, a team, or even an organization. Instead, Co-Active Leader in the Field is about expanding our attention beyond individual people to connect with the energetic field that surrounds life. This energetic field is a place of imagination, instinct, intuition, and a deeper resonance and knowing than is available from what is already known or proven.
Our one-dimensional view of leadership generally consists of actions that are pragmatic and reasonable with plenty of evidentiary proof. Even when we sense that something is important, if it is not visible and provable, our world tends to treat it as if it doesn’t really exist. As Co-Active Leaders in the Field, we refuse to accept that the only thing that exists is the factual, pragmatic reality that is right in front of us.
In order to create new ideas that are truly innovative, we must reach into the invisible and unseen with our imagination.
As Co-Active Leaders in the Field, we notice and take responsibility for our impact in and on our world. The dimension of Co-Active Leader in the Field connects us to a global sense of the world we are creating.
Key Learning Takeaways
- We will learn how to get in touch with the energy field/environment to access innovative thoughts and ideas.
- We’ll take a deeper look at what it means to lead in the field.
- We’ll discover how leading in the field intertwines with the other dimensions of leadership to help us truly transform as leaders.
- Do you want to access innovative thoughts and ideas?
- Being a leader means tapping into unseen energy and trusting your intuition.
- Wayne Gretsky said he skated to where the puck was going to be, not where it was. This hockey great was leading in the field during those moments. Can you think of a time you’ve lead from that place of knowing?
& BOOK YOUR EARLY BIRD TICKET NOW!
LEARN FROM THE BEST.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
BECOME THE BEST.
With your WBECS 2018
Get Access to Full-summit
the Worlds greatest Coaching Tools