Divya Parekh on: Why Self- Motivate?
We should self-motivate because:
* Motivation aids you weather uncertainties in life and world, the unexpected life events
(emotional, health, family, friends and work), socio-economic changes, natural calamities, and
others… with aplomb.
* Motivation does not allow you to put your life completely “on hold” even in the toughest times
* Motivation helps one learn, grow, share, do and feel good
* Motivation helps you to help yourself and others to achieve your day to day purpose, mission and dreams
* Motivation assists you to stay committed, live in the present, make changes, overcome obstacles, celebrate successes and
achieve a feeling of well being, fulfillment and completeness.
* Motivation equips your life boat with a rudder and you at the tiller to ride the waves that come your way
Your partner in success and happiness,