How to put mindfulness in motion for transformative results.
Increasingly in my programs I have introduced ways of working in which people can achieve what they need from being coached without providing any real content and sometimes without words at all. We live in such a verbal and visual culture that we sometimes forget the deeply human art of holding space for people. Deepening our ability to do so is as the core of narrative coaching.
Key Learning Takeaways
- The core elements of radical presence and relational meditation.
- The art of freeze-framing narratives at critical moments.
- The four levels of mindfulness and how to put awareness into action.
- How is mindfulness helpful in coaching? When is it not helpful?
- What actually brings healing and resolution for the people we coach?
- Everything you need is right in front of you.
Watch the FREE Webinar
& BOOK YOUR EARLY BIRD TICKET NOW!
LEARN FROM THE BEST.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
BECOME THE BEST.
With your WBECS 2018
Get Access to Full-summit
the Worlds greatest Coaching Tools